tachycardia with exercise
I'm at 33 year old female who in 2007 found out I had Grave's disease.  At the time of my diagnoses my main complaints were tachycardia at rest and fatigue.  After having the radio iodine therapy in 2008 my resting heart rate returned to normal resting between 80-90bpm.  Today I am still unable to exercise my heart rate increases to 160-170bpm within the first 2mins of a workout and takes up to 5-7mins to return within a normal range.  Now having hypothyroidism its hard for me to control my weight and I am gaining no matter how much I change my diet. Being unable to exercise make this battle even worst.  

This discussion is related to exercise induced tachycardia.
I have a super close friend that got diagnosed with Graves a few years back and she is going thru the exact same thing that you are and i see her almost daily and it is a tough pill to swallow i know.  Everything that  you have described is to the T her situation.  I told her to try the Medhelp Thyroid Site under forums and she did and has made alot of changes in her life that have had some pretty good results over the last three months and her heart rate was out of control.  She seems to have powered thru this and is like a whole new person now....if nothing else i would just monitor the site and see what pops up that may apply to you but i now Marilyn isn't the same Marilyn that we all knew before she jumped in....good luck w. this and i hope this abates for you.....I would definately have a heart doc on board that you see on a regular basis tho if you are having issues w. your heart so that they can lead you in the right direction towards a treatment plan that covers all of the bases and safely.....good luck