unstable blood pressure & pulse
in March, I had a vision blackout and went to see the eye doc (came out ok) & my regular doc also (who is having me monitor my BP regularly, & I report to him weekly). I have NO insurance to do any major tests, saving up to have an MRI done and blood testing.  My BP has been pretty unstable since I have been monitoring it March 18, it will either be 99/81 and soar to 148/81 half hr later one day, or 128/69 to 131/78 another.   Some days it is pretty level around 126/74, which sounds good to me. My pulse is always pretty good, between 67 and 84, a few times its climbed up to 90 & when it has climbed, the BP has also.  The dizzy spells are ongoing. I get winded easily when I exert myself. I get the tight chest and palps when the BP climbs. I work 8 hour days 7 days a week, every day, I've worked straight through November to today with only a couple of days off.  I stand all day long, and work. Being a business partner, we had to clear the employees and cover all the shifts with this nasty recession..so I'm already aware alot of my symptoms I am aggravating just by the stress.
On April 10, when my BP was 99/81 p84, I felt so weak, dizzy, ready to drop to the floor and very pale.  I went right away to check the BP at the closest pharmacy machine, stared at the numbers, and waited half hour and re-checked. 148/81 p87.  By the end of that day, I'd settled out to 128/75 p85.
So now, I have two portable blood pressure cuffs (very good ones) and anytime I am experiencing symptoms, I check myself.  LOL I am driving myself crazy checking now, hardly getting any work done!  Last night, I had a different experience.  I had just eaten very little (few bites of pasta, few swallows of red wine, a few bites of my birthday mousse cake) and it was late, 10:15pm or so, & I was dozing off on the couch in a semi-reclining position w/ the child snuggled next to me, & I was wearing two layers because I couldn't get warm (I rarely ever am warm).  I woke from the doze and my heart was racing like a bird, I was barely warm enough for my liking, and I felt very faint.  So my fiance got the cuff and I checked..86/53 p109, lying down.  Sat up and began moving around a little, and it took a while but the numbers began to improve..97/64 p108, 127/77 p99, 118/65p82.
Woke up this morn and resting BP was 118/69 p89,  then 93/68 p90 a little later before breakfast, then 113/77 p98 23 min later after I ate, 126/78 p90 one hr later, 112/72 p90 half hr later..all these numbers were taken while sitting at a desk, feet on the floor, arm resting on table.  And I just took it again @ 3:39 pm and its 121/83 p81 (and I'd been standing up for a while).  I'd been snacking on food all day long and I've been drinking water.
My dad had a quad bypass years ago, he was dx with adult onset diabetes two yrs ago.  My mom has lupus, and survived pulmonary embolism one year ago.  I have fibromyalgia and bulging varicose veins from head to toe, and I just ignore both of those till I can't.  Had tachycardia in my twenties, but no problems with it in a long time.  i am not diabetic according to last years tests, but I often catch myself saying that I can't go long w/o eating, I get shaky and can't think, get tired. I'm slender, small, a bit sedentary, a workaholic, and just turned 39 three days ago.
I am curious though, if the fluctuating blood pressure might be food-related.  Does anyone else have these symptoms?  I am trying to tell myself that it's all perfectly normal..but I know better!
I am so sorry this post is long!! I did want also to ask, am I being an idiot for not running to the emergency room when these "episodes" occur..it seems they do resolve themselves, but they are scary when they are happening.
i have almoct the same thing, te flux, b,p. an pulse an weakness. i also, have a headache an numbness n the face. i will let u no if i find anything, an u can do the same,u r n my prayers