untreated heart attack
my mother (70) just went in for a catherization of a 100% blocked (mid lcx?) artery. They ended up balooning it because it was to curvy to stent?

She also suffers from stomach bleeding (they think its a av malformation, that started bleeding after the cath and she almost died.

Shortly after that healed, while still in the hospital she had a heart attack and they didn't treat it at all because they were afraid she would start bleeding again.

Now she is recovering well, just weak with minor heart fluttering maybe once a day. They said it was a non dominant artery, but from the cath pictures it looks like it was a pretty huge artery.

What should we do?
Your mother was in the hospital when she had her heart attack, so she was being observed.  She also was probably given medications.  It sounds like your doctors have taken a cautious approach to her problems.  If she is recovering well, it sounds like the right judgment calls were made.  Perhaps you and your mother need to have a conversation with her doctor to understand better what is going on.  I am in your mother's age group and I like that she is being seen by doctors who aren't over treating her.