vasospasms
Questions to those who have commented on vasospasms, etc:
I am 32y/o female.  For the past few months, since having my second child, I expereince this weird tremor/spasm-like sensation in my head/chest, down my left arm/leg at times.  They have pretty much ruled out MS, early Parkinson's, thyroid issues, and some other neuro concerns.  I have told them that it feels like a tremor or spasm my blood vessels or something.  Today was the first time my one of many doctors mentioned the word vasospasms to me.  I always get my symptoms at night, or at rest.  For those who have been officially diagnosed with coronary or cerebral artery vasospasm, could you share your early signs and symptoms with me, please?
Thanks for any input!

This discussion is related to cad, spasms, heart attack ?.
I have been told several times by my doc that iI have vasospasms. mine hurt very bad in my chest.severe cramping pain. Nitro relieves mine after a nitro patch is put on.
forewarning: my spelling is horrible
The chest pain sux. There's no warning, it just starts. It feels like someone has placed a 90lb ball bearing on my sternum
I went to the hospital for chest pain, and was originally diagnosed as a "minor cardiac event" aka: Heart Attack. My enzymes were elevated, i had tooth pain (classic symptom) and there was a blip on my ekg that the dr didn't like. I was admitted and scheduled for an angiogram.
After the angiogram, the Dr. was able to make his, and his wife's, Jag payments. Other than that, the only good it did was tell me I had clear arteries. Nice consiolation prize, but for the $$$ I would want a bit more (and I'm not talking about the lil'hitler shave job they did on me either).
That afternoon, i had another severe case of chest pain, and they lined up all the tests out my hospital room door. All the tests, including the ekg, and the echo-cardiogram, came back 100% normal, but my enzymes were still elevated. They dropped 3 Nitros on me, but the Nitro  didn't do anythign for me but split my head in 2. They ended up putting some Toradol (sp?) in my IV, and that did the trick. 12mins later no pain anywhere, and 100% sober.
The dr came in with all my test results and nothing was out of the ordinary. He called me a canundrum. I've been called much worse, so it didn't bother me too much.
Other dr.s have to make car payments too, so he handed me off to the next cardiologist. The new one messed around with my meds for the next 2days and got me squared away with confidence. diagnosis : pulminary vaso-spasms with perinzmetal angina.
meds = 5mg norvasc (generic), nexium, baby aspirin. No pain since.
My GP, who i trust completely, explained to me that I'm basicly having a charlie horse in my chest. It's not going to kill me (my favorite part), and if i let it, the pain will subside on it's own. If I do have a bout of the chest pain, i can pop more of the vaso-dialators (the norvasc) for the fix.
My cardiologist was rather unconcerned with the whole thing. I had my 1st follow up with him last week, and he doesnt want to seeme back for 4months, when we can talk about sagging my meds, and eventually discontinue use.