Heart Disease Expert Forum
very little pain in the muscles inthe left side of the heart

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Thanks for this forum and for the persons incharge.
I just feel when I walk fast for 30 minutes  a very little pain in the inner left side of my body around the heart .I do not smoke I do not drink alcohol, I do not eat ft food, I do not do exercises on a regular base, just once a month, and I just work driving without doing almost any effort. I sllep very well and eat taking care of any thing that is not good for our health.
I have 52 years old ,al this started when I was working too much and sleeping 5  to 6 hours only last year.
Now I walk 2 kilometers without making effort and I do not feel anypain   but when I start making effort to walk and walk very fast or when I walk backwards 1 kilometer  the little pain appears.and when I rest dissapear,
FOr me this looks like my heart is needing exercise but not the way I am doing because I feel that I am making too much effort for my heart that is not getting to work normal when I make efforts to walk very quickly.
Now Iam working normal 10 to 11 hours a day and sleeping normal 7 to 8 hours. If I have to rest or work less please let me know.
I made a electrocardiogram last friday and everything that showed was normal .
The little pain looks that is in the muscles around the heart in the left side gong to the shoulder
I never had any sickness and my family is very healthy my mother has 87 seven years old without any sickness , my father died  becasue a car accident and because many very difficult financial problems that caused many worries and  problem in the brain because he ate a lot of fat food.
I will translate your answer to Spanish and Portuguese to help need persons to receive our advise.
May God Bless you.
The pain you are describing is unlikely relate to you heart as you are a healthy person and have essentially no risk factors for CAD (No Diabetes, No HTN, No high cholesterol, No family history of CAD and no smoking), except for the fact that you are a male.  The pain sounds very musculoskeletal in nature and is probably related to the small muscles in your chest that when overworked may cramp up a little.  Certainly, if it continues to bother you, you should have it checked out by a physician, and if it is getting worse, especially with exertion, and is associated with shortness of breath or radiating pain to your arm or your jaw, you may consider getting a stress test to further assess it.  Otherwise, I would not worry about it.  Consider taking some pain medication before you exercise to see if it prevents it from coming on.  That would also prove that it is most likely related to a pulled muscle.