weak fainty feelings
Having a battery of tests to rule out serious heart involvement.. Episodes lasting maybe 3 seconds tha feel as if my entire body shuts down.. No arrithymia that I can feel, no pain or pressure , just have to hold the wall or a piece of furniture or somebody nearby and it passes. I feel as if I will pass out but never have.I have a slight mitro-vave prolapse but nothing serious.Blood pressure is normal, cholesterol runs 245, working on that!.These episodes have been going on for around 3-4 years but not frequently . Now they are occuring one or two a month. Have had EEG, ultrasound of carotids, CTscan of carotids (less than 50% blockage), echo-cardiagram, stress test scheduled next week.Blood work shows nothing but cholesterol abnormal.Wore the holter for 24 hours , showed arrithymia, and ventricukar ects
Scheduled now to wear cardio monitor for 30 days. I am curious about relationship of gall bladder removal and the remaining muscle function near heart and stomach that continues without gall bladder.
Any info you have concerning this type of symptom is appreciated.

This discussion is related to rare but scary faint-like feelings.