what can i do to help my heart disease?
I have been told that I have two heart diseases, the first one is bradycardia and the second one is tachycardia.
I have lost my job do to my heart problems because I have been on a heart monitor for about 3 weeks and I have received calls from the monitoring company while on the job. I have been diagnosed with these heart problem for about a year and a half now and trying to take care of a family is hard to do with out answers on how to treat the problems. I have tried to get other jobs to help but as soon as they find out I have a heart problem i simply get told that the job isn't for me and i need to worry more about my health.
You say you want to help your heart disease.  The first thing you have to do is *understand* what kind of disease you have.

Bradycardia means the heart is beating too slowly.  Tachycardia means it is beating too fast.

There are several causes for bradycardia.  Among them are age (you don't mention your age), an underachieve thyroid gland, some kind of birth defect, sleep apnea, and more.  One of your jobs is to ask your doctor what is causing this slow heart rate--and then what can be done about it.

Second, there are also various causes for tachycardia.  Some of them are atherosclerosis (buildup of crud in your arteries due to heredity or a bad diet), a faulty heart valve, heart failure itself, asthma (which you say you have), and *the biggie* which you list in your profile:  smoking.

Smoking causes your heart to race, your blood vessels to constrict, which raises blood pressure, and it worsens asthma, which (as you now know) can also increase the heart rate.

This is the time for you to step up to the plate and take responsibility for your heart's health, for your own sake, but also obviously if you are a family provider.

If you have allergies, you must not smoke.

If you have asthma, you must not smoke.

If you have tachycardia, you must not smoke.

If you are responsible for a family, you owe it to them not to smoke.

That's the bottom line.

Take it on yourself to really understand what you have to do to get as healthy as possible.  This is going to require serious brain work and discipline.