what is trivial pri and TR
Sir,
My niece is 4 years old and she recently has a 2D echo Test. The Report final comments are that *Normal cardiac anatomy * Trivial PRi & TR. No pam.We visited many doctor in our home country india, but seeing the report all the doctors said ther is a little hole in the heart BUT its ok. They did not give any medicine for this. We are concerned as doctors are not expert in treatment and wheather they are giving right decision or not. Is it a serious matter?

Please give us accurate treatment for this.
in detail and quick. PLEASE.
email ID : suman.***@****.
Your posting speaks for your concern. The doctors are right in what they are telling your family. Every baby born, the world over, is born with a hole in their heart. This "hole" allowed blood to flow between the mother and baby before the baby was born. Once the baby is born this hole begins to close up; in some it doesn't close and an open heart surgery is done to patch the hole, in others, the hole remains with no affect on the person. Your neice's hole is probably closing without any problem, hence it'is a 'little hole'. This is nothing to worry about, especially in light of the normal cardiac anatomy. The trivial readings are from the valves allowing a small amout of blood backflow. This problem is graded: Trivial, Mild, Moderate and Severe. Just about everybody has a trivial backflow at least at some point in their lifetime. Even something like dehydration can cause this. Your neice sounds like she is well on her way to living a happy, long life. Let her enjoy her childhood. Take care  
Thanks Doc ,for your suggestion and valuable time.But one thing in my mind makes me curious to know more answers for my niece that when SHE SAYS "i have a pain in middle of chest when im coughing ".Dr answered ,its due to lung infection .Does she needs any special attention , medication (lifetime) and small surgery.can you assure me 100% she goona be alright in her long life without any future complications.

detailed and quick matter is suggested.