what symptom is this please?
I have been battling with this issue for close to 3 years now.I am 33 young male business entrepreneur Nigerian without a family history of heart diseases related problem.After a strange encounter with strange sickness that led me to various hospitals,(government and specialist)there had not been any logical conclusion to the experience of chest pain that often feels like small still fire burning in the middle of my chest and also a feeling of heaviness of my heart.Yes, i have this feeling as if my heart had a sudden weight and often lead to very faint dizziness.
Once a while,i often also feel spasm in the my chest anytime i seem to carry heavy objects.Please can someone explain to me what could be the problem.I have done an ECG and the result states "normal".Thank you
Your symptoms are exactly that of coronary artery disease, excluding the spasm in your chest. If you were to have a coronary artery spasm, the resulting pain would be angina.