Heart Disease Expert Forum
wheezing

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

wheezing
Liz
dear doctor, i am currently undergoing radiation for stage one, breast cancer. i'm told that most people experience no reaction other than the typical reactions explained by my oncologist. i am experiencing heart and eye fluttering.  can you tell me why? thanks. liz
Dear Liz,

There are a variety of possible reasons for your heart 'fluttering'.  Often when people complain of this sensation they are experiencing PVCs and PACs.  You can find multiple previous listings on these topics in the forum archives.  Other potential causes are atrial fibrillation and other rhythm disturbances.  The only way to 'catch' these rhythms is with a 'Holter monitor' or 'event recorder'.  

In the 'non-rhythm' catergory are things such as panic attacks, other various heart problems and muscle spasms.  I am at a loss to think of any link to the radiation therapy.  The best advice is to discuss this with your internist and follow up with any testing he/she recommends.
i JUST read the previouse question about the cancer pationt experiencing fribulations.  What caught my I was it was labled wheezing.  I have been having atrial flutter for the past 2 years I I have noticed at night in bed I wheez.  Is there a connection?
Hello.  My name is Cyprina Madrid and I am a 39-year-old Female who has been diagnosed with Myocarditis.  I have had this condition diagnosed for 1
What is pacemker syndrome?
my wife has been diagnosed with angina pectoris syndrome x.
Please share information as to what it is,and how to treat.
over the lasy couple of weeks i have been experiencing a mumness
and some pain over the left side of my chest.also it feels like
a chill is going through my legs to my head.what might be wrong?