why my heart beat slow and i cant breath? help me
i am nel f 19yrs old i was having a strange sickness and it just come out again and again.... i remember that day was totally crazy i was studying at my classroom and then while im writing it suddenly i cant breath and my heart beats faster sometimes it is low and then it beats fast again..,i cried because i cant breath any longer so i walk out of my room and walk through school's canteen to buy a water, when i drink water it was slowly beating normally but then again i was staring at the ground and i cant even talk.....,,
please help me ...,,i need to know
I only now have seen your post. Sorry about we overlooked and nobody was answering for you. All I can say you must visit your doctor. It is something that they want to do some test on. Do not worry, it is not something unusual. They will do some tests and that will give you a peace of mind and answers.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Awareness of your heartbeat is termed as palpitation and it can be due to hyperthyroidism( overactive thyroid), arrhythmias (altered electrical system of the heart), certain medications, heart failure, anemia and low blood sugar. It can be aggravated by exercise, fever, excessive alcohol consumption, smoking and dehydration. Anxiety, fear or stress can cause palpitations. You should consult your primary care physician for therapy. He will examine you and may ask for blood tests and an EKG.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.