Heart Disease Community
worried

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

worried

I am a 32 year old postgraduate in general surgery with a family history of CHD. About 20 days ago while I was working on my thesis at about 6o’clock in the morning I felt sudden burning type of pressure in my left arm and a slight pressure in my left chest. I took medazolum and I slept. Next day I asked my wife to check my blood pressure which was 170/100MMHG. I went to A&E where they checked my ECG which was normal. I went to a cardiologist who only told me to reduce my weight and change y life style. I am a chronic smoker 20 Fags a day. I had that pressure in my left arm for about 2 days as i was not satisfied with the advice I went to another specialist who did my ECG and Echo both were normal. But at that time my BP was 140/90MMHG he asked me to do a little exercise every day and quit smoking and also gave me a tab: ADVANT [Candesartan:8mg] half tab OD + and tab: xanax 1xHS. I started doing walking in a park for about 30 minutes every day and stopped taking red meat and fatty stuff but did not stopped smoking. I was ok for about 7 days I checked my Blood pressure daily it was like 120/70 , 140/80 after few days I stopped taking the antihypertensive drug and check my Blood pressure it was like 140/90 MMHG without the medicine for 4 days then one day when i was outside with my friends i again had the same burning pressure on my left arm and when i checked my pulse i felt a single missed beat. I came home checked my BP it was 170/100 MMHG. I took the same drug and tab lexotanil. I felt ok after 45 minutes. Now I am regularly tab: ADVANT [Candesartan: 8mg] half tab OD. But i am not feeling good i had that anxiety and fear of death in y mind. By the way i had some blood test done like Blood CP, Urea creatinine, LFT, Fasting Blood Sugar, Lipid profile. My LDL is 70 mg/dL. All the tests are normal. But i don’t know what is happening with me. I am worried. Need advice.
Regards.
Avatar n tn
? plz Comment