Heart Disease Expert Forum
xtra heart beat

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

xtra heart beat
I take lopresser 4 times a day 25mg... my pulse is always 63. Is this a good rate. It is for an extra heartbeat
This heartrate is fine as long as it isn't causing you to feel excessive fatigue, lightheadedness, dizziness.  4 times a day is a bit more than the typical dosing schedule for lopressor, it is usually 2 times a day.  But it is not an unreasonable dosing schedule if it works for you.  Stay in touch with your physician that prescribed it.  Best of luck to you.