Heart Disease Expert Forum
young female

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

young female
hello,
my young wife is in her early 20's and she in study in poland.
she get chest pains and saw a doctor in home county, they ran all kind's test on her.

she ukrainian and can't tell me what is her problem in english.
just said it a weak heart, she get pain's.
They told her, No coffee,smoking,alcohol, no heavy exercise and dont get sick,like the flu??
and there nothing she can do, but take pills help with the pains?
I am not sure what the etiology of her pain is. Can they send you the results of her medical tests to see what they have done and what answers they have regarding her chest pain? You may consult with your local physician as well to see what these mean or may use services such as e-Cleveland clinic . com for such a purpose as well.