100% blocked RCA.......
last week my father had a heart attack...then it revealed by doctor that its already 3 days before but it was not recognised and hence untreated...the report of angiography are as follows....

LMCA:Normal
LAD:Thereb is luminal irregularity but no flow limiting stenosis.
LcX:The terminal one third of LcX is diffusely diseased
RCA:There is an ecstatic second part that shows abrupt thrombotic occlusion(100%) with no anterograde opacification
LV gram was not performed

so as per doctor, his angiogram revealed presence of distally diseased LCx and total thrombic Occlusion of RCA.PTCA with stenting to RCA is recommanded
with caveat that the benefit of procedure will be moderate at best.
moreover the chances of meaningful revascularisation in this situation are not very high
also bypass is not suggested....

so what to do ? can he live normal life? his age is 56.
can medication help to improve life quality along with proper diet and morning walk?
So sorry to hear of his issues. He will be able to live a reasonably normal life, he will have some reduced tolerance to physical exertion, but any pain can be controlled by vasodilators. Do you know what his EF% is? That is the most important thing to know in determining his quality of life. If you have it let us know so we can better answer your question.

Jon
Thanks for your reply & I'm here after 3 years..sorry for late reply......It has been more than 3 years(nearly 38 months), he is living normal life with no chest pain & any of symbol of MI...He follows decent life style now with 45 minutes daily walking & no cholesterol in his daily food. Some amount of Oil he used to take in meal...He was & is on regular check up with doctor & following medication strictly....In May 2015, he was suffered with acute Pneumonia & hospitalised in ICU for 6 days..At the same time he had some excess level of creatinine reported from kidney which is observed for 5 days...he had recovered successfully from all this trouble with normal function of kidney & heart currently......My query & concerned is all about whether the pneumonia & other weakness that he was suffered was the reaction that he is getting due thrmbotic occlusion of RCA which was not treated?  Also suggest me future course of action to avoid any heart attack & possible heart failure that might come in future....We live in remote area so reaching Heart specialist after the symptom is about 3 hours long distance...whether he will really face any heart trouble in future or it is merely the concerned & worry that I'm getting due to love of father?  He is currently 60 years old & retired in Sept-2015 so his tension level is also very low..No smoking,alcohol & any other addiction ever.....