CHF End Stage
I'm turning 48 years old next month and have been suffering from Congestive Heart Failure for the last 12 years of my life.  My Ejection Fracture is between 25%-35%.  I am on my second pacemaker ICD Defib. and due for a new one within the next 6-8 months. My symptoms lately have been of weight loss, low appetite. extreme tiredness and  aches and pains (particularly the lower back). Are the symptoms of the last stages of CHF?  What is my projected longevity estimated at this point?  Any suggestions, comments or candid remarks are welcomed.  Thank you.
So sorry to hear of your condition. I wish we could give you the answers you are looking for but we are not doctors and this question really needs to be asked to a medical professional. Remember that your symptoms can come and go. A sudden onset of weight loss or fatigue can be the result of so many other issues which you are more likely to get due to your condition. I would not consider them tied to your CHF as long as your EF% is near the 30% number.

Good luck,

Jon