Heart Health Community
CT SCAN result question

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

CT SCAN result question

I went for a CTA scan and all the findings say normal but this is what is says in conclusions can anyone tell me what this means please. I dont go to the doctor for over a month and I am worried about what it say.
comment: Normal Cardiac Study
No evidence of coronary disease
Lcx and OM are small vessels
Small PDA branch

What does it mean that those things are small should I be worried about this???
Hey adelijah3204.
No need to worry much about the readings as it clearly states no evidence of
cardiac disease. However, take time perhaps to learn more about the anatomy of the heart and heart disease. Check the heart disease online website, as the info given is mainly in layman's terminology.
Blessings,
Nikodicreta
This is not something to worry about.  Everyone's anatomy is different and some people's vessels are smaller or larger than others but this does not mean there is disease in the vessels.
hefner33 uploaded new photos
Sep 20
Ekkiemom CURED 1 yr 8 months and gra... Comment
Aug 19
Alyjod3 joined this community
Welcome them!
Jul 19