Chest and head pressure
Hi! I am also suffering the same symptoms. Every day when I wake up it starts and then eventually it will stop.. then come again repeatedly up to 1-2 hrs. I feel like dying nearly a heart attack or stroke like my head is going to blow of my jaws are going to crack then its very hard to breathe. maybe lasts for 10-15 seconds each time. I'm a bit worried too because I am overweight. it mostly happens when I i am going to sleep at night and when I wake up in the morning. Some in between but not as crucial when bed time and going up.
I've heard many people mention head pressure, but I've never heard any explanation. Usually it is linked to anxiety, but I don't know for sure. Have you asked a doctor?
I have consulted a doctor and had an ecg and blood chemistry. Both results are normal. They just told me that i have high blood pressure. I just started drinking med. But i still suffer from chest pain when i am walking. Some how it lessen the head pressure but i still feel dizzy and tired when trying to rest from the chest pain.