Heart Health Community
Chest and head pressure
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chest and head pressure

Hi! I am also suffering the same symptoms. Every day when I wake up it starts and then eventually it will stop.. then come again repeatedly up to 1-2 hrs. I feel like dying nearly a heart attack or stroke like my head is going to blow of my jaws are going to crack then its very hard to breathe. maybe lasts for 10-15 seconds each time. I'm a bit worried too because I am overweight. it mostly happens when I i am going to sleep at night and when I wake up in the morning. Some in between but not as crucial when bed time and going up.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
159619_tn?1318997813
I've heard many people mention head pressure, but I've never heard any explanation. Usually it is linked to anxiety, but I don't know for sure. Have you asked a doctor?
Blank
I have consulted a doctor and had an ecg and blood chemistry. Both results are normal. They just told me that i have high blood pressure. I just started drinking med. But i still suffer from chest pain when i am walking. Some how it lessen the head pressure but i still feel dizzy and tired when trying to rest from the chest pain.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
Blank
Nw2allthis joined this community
Welcome them!
Nov 29
Blank
wideopen commented on Mediterranean Diet Ma...
Oct 16
Blank
destyzpa added the Pain Tracker
Sep 12
Heart Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank