Heart Health Community
Circulation problems

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

Circulation problems

Hi I am a 73 year old that smoked for 45 years, had a triple bypass 20 months after stopping smoking in Feb 2002, and in general terms have not tried real hard to look after my health. Now all of a sudden I am starting to think I might be able to squeeze  a couple more years out of what I have. I have lived 30 years longer than my Father who died of a heart attack in 1953 at 43 years of age. My current most pressing problem is Circulation in my feet. I suffer a range of discomforts from a bruised feeling, to  a num feeling to a burning feeling, which I get every morning when I am getting out of bed. Can anybody else relate to this? and can anybody tell me how they combat it?
You might try Co-Q10 and magnesium; it helps a bit.