Heart Health Community
Circulation problems
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Circulation problems

Hi I am a 73 year old that smoked for 45 years, had a triple bypass 20 months after stopping smoking in Feb 2002, and in general terms have not tried real hard to look after my health. Now all of a sudden I am starting to think I might be able to squeeze  a couple more years out of what I have. I have lived 30 years longer than my Father who died of a heart attack in 1953 at 43 years of age. My current most pressing problem is Circulation in my feet. I suffer a range of discomforts from a bruised feeling, to  a num feeling to a burning feeling, which I get every morning when I am getting out of bed. Can anybody else relate to this? and can anybody tell me how they combat it?
You might try Co-Q10 and magnesium; it helps a bit.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
Blank
wideopen commented on Mediterranean Diet Ma...
Oct 16
Blank
destyzpa added the Pain Tracker
Sep 12
Blank
destyzpa added the Weight Tracker
Sep 12
Heart Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank