Heart Health Community
heart palpation

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.

heart palpation

Dear Doctor;
iam 34 yrs old and before two weeks ago i got irregular heart palpation reach 234 rate per minute; this is the first time but iam type of drinking coffee and smoking hubbly bubbly. i went to many doctors and they told me u have what called "ventricular tachycardia" and also something called " ECG", i made a stress test, echo, heart recorder  for 24 hours and also they give me a medicine called "amiodarone 200mg" for one month, i dont know whats the side effect of this medicine and beside that. they told me theres what called "Cardiac catheterization" by trying to ironing the node that case the unbalance in the heart rate.
please doctor can you tell me whats the main problem for that?

thanks
Alyjod3 joined this community
Welcome them!
Jul 19
rammsm is online Comment
Jun 13