Heart Rhythm Archive Expert Forum
NON-STOP HEART PALPITATIONS OVER A YEAR

WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL HEART RHYTHM FORUM: This forum is for questions about Arrhythmias, Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Drugs-Medications, Electrophysiology-EPS, Flutter-Fibrillation, Investigational Treatments, Living with Issues, Maze Procedure, Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVC), Premature Atrial Contractions (PAC), Prognosis, Research, Tachycardia, Treatment-Therapy.

NON-STOP HEART PALPITATIONS OVER A YEAR

Hi i am 27 years old and since 2008 i have been having non-stop heart palps. I was 2 months pregnant when it happened. Doctors did tests with the machines to monitor it but it was normal and even blood tests. All they can say is that it is anxiety. I do suffer from anxiety and had palps before but not 24 7. I wake up with them i go to sleep with them. I am having enough of it. Please help i am so lost and depressed over it. Amanda
1 Comment
This pranayam will relax you and keep the palpitations in control. Come back to report your progress.It works gradually, so allow time.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 5 to 15 minutes twice a day. Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.