Trigeminy
I am aware that most bigeminy and trigeminy is benign and considered not urgent by most doctors.  However, is there anything that can be done to try to stop the episode or reduce the impact?  I know some docs recommend beta blockers. What I'm interested in finding out is are there any other means of stopping the episodes that are non-invasive or surgical or which would create health risks?  While I understand the condition is generally not urgent, it is not without its effects.
Well, if your heart is structurally healthy, they are not dangerous, if you have had all the tests and the docs say you are OK, then I would suggest you take an herbal complex that has Hawthorn Berry and Mother wort in it, these are outstanding heart herbs and can help with the irregular beats, they are really safe as well.
Sassy,  thanks for the tip on hawthorne berry and motherwort. Would they be safe with clonazepam? (Do they make a person sleepy?)

Where do you get yours? Sounds like it's worth a try.

While bigeminy and trigeminy episodes may be "benign" they can always cause problems if they become persistant.

I've read some say magnesium, potassium and other deficiencies cause more pvc's, and some have great results taking supplements.  Have you had a full blood work up to check your levels?

I've also read accupuncture helps with some and not with others, why? Not sure on that - just as some of us suffer pvc's pac's etc differently therapies or meds affect each of us differently.
Thanks for your information, blood workups and show potassium was fine and most everything else except Vit D.  Yet the symptoms keep coming for longer and longer periods and tend to be very wearing. In other works for the period they are on, they are persistent, constant and strong.
My personal experience was persistant daily 24/7 pvc's for 6mths -1 year that I knew of and attributed them being pvc's (trigeminy, bigeminy, couplets, triplets, salvo's; etc).  Before that I attributed them to being overweight, out of shape, overworked and overstressed.  Even when I had them 24/7 they did not cause cardiomyopathy in me (normal heart) until August 2009 (ef 45% from 55%).

Meds seem to work for some but not as well for others, it's finding the right combo for you.
I have started taking Metropolol.  I was really nervous to take it cause so many people said there were unpleasant side effects but for me, honestly, there really havent been any.  I have noticed that I FEEL them less when I have the dose of Metroplol in me.  Maybe give it a try.  I take a very light dose -- 12.5 mgs.
Thanks for your kind words of wisdom.  I will speak with my doctor about both.
NTB
hi, it turns out that having a normal level of serum magnesium doesn't mean that you are not magnesium deficient. There is a more informative test which measures the Mg that's in RBCs.

also, if you decide to take vit D, it's said that the oil form in gelcaps is far superior to the dry form. That might help you fight off the flu, too :)