1747 SV Ectopic beats on Holter Report
Dr, Can you ***** my 24hr Holter report.
    60yr male recent quit 40yr heavy Marijuana habit. Due to intermittant chest tightness and irregular pulse spent 4 days on telemetry bed i no ischaemic events. ECHO done, revealed Normal LVEF~55% with Mildly Dilated Rt Ventricular Size and Normal Systolic Function. Exercise stress normal.
General: #beats=104683  V beats=144  SV beats=104539  (Paced beats, BBB,  Junction, AFib/AFL)=all 0
Heartrate/HRV: MinHR=50(3AM) MaxHR=124 (8:30AM) AveHR75 (day79 night66) #beats in Tachy 0(130BpM) # beats inBrady 0(45Bpm)
Ventricular Events: V ectopic beats=109 Isolated V=35. Many other events ALL ZERO execpt SupraVentricular Ectopic beats=1747
I was discharged with no explanation and I have no GP within 200 miles
I am not a doctor so you may want to post your question in the expert forum though there is a fee to do so.  From what I can tell the results don't look all that concerning.  You have some pvcs and quite a few pacs but you are not having any dangerous rhythms like afib or vt so in general there is likely not much that would be done except maybe a low dose prescription for beta blockers if your symptoms are bothersome to you.  Other than that I would suggest taking steps to bring your heart back to health with diet and exercise and see if that helps all the pacs calm down.  This said, who prescribed the holter and can you get an evaluation on it from them because you really should have your results evaluated by a doctor in conjunction with an evaluation on the overall health of your heart structurally.
Thank you for your interest. I did pay the fee and got a similar reassuring reply from the online Dr. I have made big changes to my diet and more importantly am now 42 days off the pot (after 40 yrs) A stranger on the other side of the planet caring enough to reply only strengthens my resolve and for that I'm gratiful.
Norbert
I am glad to hear you are doing well.  I know quitting smoking in general is hard so be proud of that and just give your heart some time to get stronger. It can take a while for some reason but if you continue as you have it will.  I was getting to the point I was having daily symptoms and now 2 years later I am going back to not noticing my heart so just hang in there and things will get better.  And stop by often if you ever need to talk.  Stay strong.