6 years post ablation
I'm just here to vent and Remind myself that I'm not alone.  I'm six years post my second ablation, the first was for AVN RT and the second was for ventricular bigeminy.  I have felt so blessed to have the beat of a fairly normal heart these last years.  I have an occasional blip on the radar and I'm able to move on.  Nothing like the thousands I was having, daily!  The last month or two I have been having a small "run" of something.  Today I saw my cardiologist who isn't terribly concerned however we are going to at least attempt to get something on a 24 hour monitor.  Meanwhile the panic, anxiety and fear of the past has set in.  I spent a good 15 minutes in his parking lot crying because I feel like I've been defeated again.  After my pitty party tonight, I sat here and remind myself that I used to have tens of thousands of these things a day.  It is difficult for my family to understand because in their minds I'm cured.  I'm having a hard time coming to terms with going through this all over for a third time.  The cardiologist thought that it might be the old pathways being slightly triggered.  I guess I'm just looking for some support and to find out if anyone else has had an ablation but still experiences occasional runs of something.  Thank you all for your time and for listening.  
I go in and out of episodes too for PVCs.  I get the anxiety and fear too, usually right when I feel like I've conquered it all.  It's going to be OK.  From my standpoint, your ablation was really successful, worst case you might need a tune up, a fine tuning.  Hang in there and navigate the issues.
Yes, I still get runs of something probably some sort of ectopics as opposed to my avnrt.  The important thing is the runs don't sustain.  If they don't sustain then it really isn't an issue.  How long are your runs?  If your heart continues to revert whatever it is on its own and it only lasts a very short while you may not not need to do anything but watch your stress which seems to flare these things up worse.  The thing is we may never have fully normal hearts but if we are functioning well that is what is important.  So long as it doesn't disrupt our breathing we are in pretty good shape.  Well stay strong and good luck with getting a handle on what is going on.  Take care.
Yup.  Me too.  Nearly every day I experience at least one brief run of SVT, perhaps six to a dozen beats.  This is nearly three years following mine.  It no longer bothers me when it happens, and at least I can push this old body "full smoke" without fear of an episode starting.  If it comes back tomorrow, I'll be thankful for the three years that I was free of it after nearly a lifetime of dealing with it.
Thank you all for the responses, the runs are short, I think, panic sets in.  Sometimes 5 beat, one was longer maybe 10 or so.  I just can't tell.  I agree Tom, I am so lucky to have had this peace for the last several years.  It is a gift I could never have imagined.  I need to get my head wrapped around this and not get panicky.  Thank you all again.  I don't feel so alone.