983697 tn?1331076302
A-Fib
I have had A-fib for several years and it is generally controlled by flecainide (Tambocor). I have recently started with irregular heartbeats again and have noticed an increase in bloat and belching. This was always accompanied by A-Fib in past years. When I told this to my cardiologist he stared at me blankly and said he had never heard of such a thing. I dont know if bloat is causative or if it accompanies A-Fib, but it is present. Whenever I have bouts with irregular or rapid heartbeat it always is with bloat and belching.
My question: Is there any medical information suggesting bloat my set the arrhythmia off?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I don't know if bloating or belching sets the arrhythmia off, but I do know of other people who have a problem with belching when they go into a-fib.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
612551 tn?1450025775
I am your age and have suffered from AFib for about 10 years, with periodic NSR after electrocardioversions.  I have always reverted back to permanent AFib, which is my current state.  I am not aware of any bloating or belching associated with my AFib.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
2 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
18 hrs ago
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Heart Rhythm Community Resources