A cute little PAC story

I just wanted to share a story about something happening today.

I went for a little exercise. First, 20 minutes on my bike, no problems. Then, 20 minutes quite quick walking, no problems. Then, I tried to run for some minutes. Worked fine at start, but after a few hundred meters, BAM in my chest, heart rate increased, and several BAM's following. I stopped a few seconds to relax, and the PACs (I know they are PACs cause I've recorded a similar event on Holter) stopped.

I couldn't get this out of my mind, and an hour later, I was helping someone carry some heavy furniture. After a couple of minutes, three BAM's in my chest occured. And after some seconds, three more.

I know they are benign, and they happen because my adrenaline levels peak (not used to running, through this cardiac neurosis process, and when I got them today, of course I was afraid of having them again later).

Anyone else got this problem? It's really frustrating and is ruining my joy during exercise.
Whenever I carry something heavy I definitely notice my PAC's (mine too have been caught on a holter and an ekg).  I can walk on my treadmill, but as soon as I start to run on it, my heart speeds up (naturally) so much, that the PAC's seem to kick in.  I also notice them when my heart is trying to slow down.  I too know they are benign but they sure make me feel terrible when I have them.  My cardio told me I'm one of the "lucky ones" who is symptomatic with my PAC's.  
Seems similar to my problems.

It's really annoying. They seem to keep away from bothering me during exercise for some weeks, and suddenly they are back. Though I know they are not dangerous, I would gladly do an ablation just to get rid of them, but that would be a little "overkill" I think.

Oh well, I guess I just need to focus less on getting rid of them, and try to accept them. Not easy, though. Thanks for your reply :)
Hello,  I also get the BAM pvc's when I change intensity in exercise.  I do the elliptical for 20-30 minutes, feel good, nothing strange happening, stop for a couple of seconds to sit on my stationary bike and within  5 minutes I get throws of pvc's.  So it appears that change of adrenaline flow can be disturbing to some hearts.  A cardiologist friend told me to do the type of exercise where I maintain an even heart rate.  No sprints, no up and down changes.  Maintaining a consistent, appropriately elevated HR is also a good conditioning practice for people with arrhythmia.
Perhaps your irregularities that day were more pronounced due to lowering of blood sugar, or electrolytes being off.
These occurrences are a pain in the butt since they occur as you're trying to do something good for your body only to be rewarded by arrhythmia, which in turn causes you anxiety the next time you want to exercise.  I personally try to push through the next time and hope it doesn't occur again, and most of the time, IT doesn't.  Stay well.