A great discovery.
Hello~I want to share something with you. As some of you know, I have posted on here quite a few times with scary PAC's and other "weird" heart flutters, lately, it has gotten to the point where I can no longer handle it.
Well, I was reading some articles about the herbs "Hawthorn" and "Mother wort" and I decided to purchase a bottle of them in tincture form. I have been on it for 4 days, and I can honestly say my "flutters" etc are almost 100% better. Sure, I still get some, especially if I sit wrong or drink a lot of water, but, on the whole, I am doing soooo much better. I am really excited. The articles I have read, plus what my Naturopath has told me are all so positive about this formula, Hawthorn and Mother wort are noted for their anti-arrhythmic properties as well as being good for the heart in general. My mother used to swear by it. As I type this, I am drinking a glass of it, I had felt some PAC's, so, I had my night time dose and they are calm again.
The brand I get is the best, made with the finest organic herbs and from a private firm. Of course, anyone with a lot of heart issues and irregularities should have a complete cardiac work up to rule out other problems, but, if the tests all rule out serious issues, then I would sure suggest this method.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me, I will try to help any way I can. Again, let me stress to get checked first and then when all is well, please try this, I think you will be very happy.
Good to read you have achieved needed relief.

I think my AFib doesn't fall in the domain of herbs treatment ... that is I have extra electrical signals bouncing around the left atrium, some get through to the ventricle, and happily (I think) beta blocker keeps the ventricle HR in reasonable bounds.  Still, I'm tempted to try.

My positive "handle" is my heart is responding well to my heart surgery in November 2007.  That Mitral Valve repair has allowed the size of my left atrium to shrink considerably and it is still continuing, the doctor and I think.  So, I keep expecting to wake up one morning without AFib... I think a positive attitude helps too.  
I agree, being positive is a big help in these problems, I know when I get negative, I will definitely notice things more.
I'll have to look more into it, what brand did you try?  thanks for the feedback!
It is by Dr Schulz, and all the herbs are pure and organic. Here is the site:
https://web4.herbdoc.com/index.php?&c=1
His is the only product that has helped me so far, I highly recommend it.
Thanks for the link!
Hi, thanks for the info.  I'm going to try it.  At this point, I need all the help I can get.  Do you take it every day regularly or only when you feel symptoms?  Thanks again for the post.
Linda, I take 60 drops in 2 ounces of water twice a day, I am impatient, it actually takes 2 to 4 weeks to really work, but, I want relief NOW. I have been having them again, and I am scared again, I know the Hawthorn is helping, but, I don't want to feel any, but, I will give it the full month before I make anymore comments. I guess I have had them for so long and been so scared, my nerves are raw.
Thanks again. My endocrinologist told me to start taking EPA Omega3 fish oil capsules which I have just started.  I haven't had any a-fib lately (since the middle of Sept) but I am having the pvc's so I'll try the hawthorn soon. Good luck and TRY to relax.  I know, easier said than done.