Heart Rhythm Community
AJR/Avonex

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

AJR/Avonex

I was diagnosed with MS 6 years ago and have taken Copaxone and Avonex. One year ago while on Avonex I was diagnosed with accelerated junctional rythym, is there a direct connection between the drug and the condition?
The drugs you list, for MS?, are unknown to me, and perhaps others in this community.  Have you looked up the side effects listed for those drugs?  

If there is a known relationship between either or both of the drugs you mention and heart rhythm abnormalities, they should be listed, given as warnings.

Perhaps this "bump" to the to of the list will give enough time for you to get a more useful input, hope so and hope the MS is being controlled.