Ablation
When do you think ablation is nessasary haven't had episode of tachycardia in 7 months medication seems to help when heart is skipping Metetropotol never feel faint or weak.only think I agreed to ablation so I could drink alcohol.quality of life is fine.
I've had it done, and decided only after I was having 3-5 episodes per month.  If it had been 7 months since my episode, it wouldn't have even been on my radar.  Question:  What is so important about alcohol that it would make you sign off for this procedure? Sorry, but I don't get it.
Your right alcohol should not be a reason I'm a beer drinker and have cut my consumption greatly seems to help. I was probably afraid I couldn't drink anymore.that to me is not a good reason to go through with ablation.seems like doctor rushed me into ablation.