Ablation (s)
I'm interested in seeing how many ablations people have had and if your problems were (A) Atrial or (V) Ventricle.

I am pvc and v-tach free thankfully and so far my pacemaker/ICD is doing it's job; but my fear is that they will come back in another place.  

With the stats of some having surgery multiple times, I wanted to see how many and why the additional surgeries?  Did your problem come back in the same place or did you have another place that had to be ablated also?

On to the poll:  

How many Ablation surgeries have you had?

8
1. 1 Ablation

3
2. 2 Ablations

1
3. 3 Ablations

1
4. 4 or more Ablations
I've had 3 all for atrial issues. They went in to correct some nasty PSVT, found some atrial flutter as well. Seems they were able to get rid of the flutter but the PSVT is still hanging around. After 3 ablations I now just have PAC's, PVC's (both sprinkled throughout the day) and PSVT (short duration, several times a week - an improvement).
I suffered from a-fib, a-flutter, and occasional v-tach. My ablation was for both a-fb and a-flutter. So far so good. I've only had one ablation, and have  been in NSR since January 08.
I have had 2 ablations for Atrial Fib and 1 for Atrial Flutter. I had a pacer implanted and also had an AVJ (node) ablation.  I am 100% paced now.  I still have AFib but not at the breakneck speed or pace as in the past.  I also have PACs occasionally.  I am in NSR about  90% of the time.

ksig

I have had two ablations for AVNRT (SVT) both done within a 3year period. Still left with frequent ectopics. Last ablation was this March and so far no repeat of SVT.

Regards

Tracey
Neither one worked for me. They could never induce my nsvt..
thank you everyone :)