Abnormal EKG
hi am a 45 yearold female  yesterday i had my yearly so had a EKG  so far yhey have all came back normal however yesterday this one came back abnormal fo rthe first time  i had also just came back from the lab i had been fasting for 14 hours and was so stressed when i got to the office  i was hiot and needed fluids badly  so i aske dif i could wait a few hours to calm down before doing this test but  they wantes to do it so moving on the lady who did the test  didnt have the leeds on right  also kept talking to me  i thought for this test  you were suppose to relax guess not, so here are my results sinus rhythm probable inferior infact 25

This discussion is related to Repolarization Abnormality?.
My understanding is that " inferior infarction" is a medical term for "heart attack".  What did your doctor tell you?  Are you following up with a cardiologist?
It is possible dehydration caused the abnormal ekg but I am with Spade.  Question your doctor about what it means and find out if it warrants an appointment with a cardiologist.  From what I understand EKG machines can give false positive readings but a possible heart attack is something in my opinion that needs to be investigated.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing.