Abnormal ecg
Hello, just received a ekg report... Sinus rhythm normal P axis, V rate 50-99 first degree AV blocker 210 v rate 50-90

I have recently been diagnosed with MS and have had a hard time with the two medicates I have tried.  So getting ready to try the third the ekg was run..dr interested in the blocker thing.. Can u explain please?
Thankyou
I believe in 1st degree block that not all the beats are getting through or being generated maybe due to a little scar tissue or something.  1st degree though is not usually considered dangerous and I don't believe most cardiologists do much about it beyond monitoring it to make sure it doesn't progress.  That said I would consult with a cardiologist to see what it all means with your particular circumstances and to make sure all else is good with your heart and in conjunction with your MS.  Good luck.
A first degree AV block is where you have delayed conduction through the AV node but all the beats are getting through, it just takes slightly longer.  It is not generally considered dangerous and isn't typically treated, however I would ask your Dr about it and how your medications may affect it.