Abtibiotics and Arrythmias
Hello everyone. I have some gum problems as I have periodontal disease. I need to take some antibiotics to get the inflammation and bleeding down in my gums before I can get them worked on. I am afraid to take any antibiotics because it is a drug. I am sensitive to caffeine, alcohol, sugar, salt, and any source of stimulants where as I get heart palpitations and flutters. I do not know what to do because If I cannot take any meds or antibiotics how will I ever overcomes this gum disease or any other for that matter?
I'm not a doctor, but I have not had any problem taking antibiotics.  Yet, I had difficulty with caffeine, epinepherine, cold medications, pain medications and others.
I do have the same restrictions as you do concering all the drugs you have indicated. Especially epinephrien. I have asthma and took primatene mist which is bad for people with asthma and it has epinephrine in it. I did abuse this medicine and I think maybe it caused some of the problems I have.