Alcohol and irrational heart beat
Although there are other questions here about fast heart beat in the middle of the night or morning after drinking alcohol, my situation is that if I have two or more drinks my heart gets very heavy and beats very irratically. Beeeeaaat space space space beat beat beat beat beat space beat space beat... Beat space beat is normal. Also I feel very weak, like if I walk upstairs I don't want to go back to lock the door. All I can do is sit or lay on back and finally it settles down but if I get up it comes back. I just have to lay there. Early in the morning I wake and feel fine.
Is this the only time it happens, when you drink?  I would say it may mean you need to avoid alcohol but I would go and get the issue checked out with your doctor to make sure you aren't falling into afib.  It needs to be recorded to know exactly what is going on but it sounds like it is definitely adversely affecting your heart rhythm.  
Dear Gissard...what you are describing sounds like brief periods of atrial fibrillation.  I had it for about 15 years until it got so bad I had a heart ablation to fix it.  From my experience, the more often you have it the more frequently it will occur.  Personally if I were in your place, I would cut out alcohol.. It is likely that caffeine will start causing you a problem.  If it is atrial fibrillation ( and from what your describing Id say it is atrial fibrillation) it can be very dangerous.  It is something that  I personally would not ignore.  Hope this helps Claytex
Like the others said, it definitely sounds like you're describing afib.  Also, afib is often brought on the day after a night of heavy drinking.  Sounds like a doc visit would definitley be wise to make sure you're not still in afib.  Also, the doc may have you wear a monitoring device to catch the rhythm later, however, you're description is very convincing that it is afib.

The good news is that if is afib, it can be managed.  Alcohol induced afib can oftentimes be avoided just by cutting out alcohol.  Also, it's generally not life threatening so lifestyle changes (and maybe a daily blood thinner) may be all that's required even if it is afib.