Antioxidants and arrhythmia
I had been diagnosed with the dreaded "SVT" in 2007.  I had two ablations, both of which failed.  I only have paroxysmal SVT, sometimes, AFIB, sometimes A flutter, sometimes atrial tachycardia.   My trigger is stress - mental or physical.  So stressful situations (I am a firefighter/EMT) and hard exercise can trigger my tachycardia episodes.  When I try to get in shape, my tachycardias become frequent.  
The Sotalol I am on does a good job of keeping my heart in rhythm as long as there are none of these stressors present.
As I'm sure all of us with some sort of arrhythmia do, I researched the heck out of my condition.  I recently stumbled across an article that said vitamin C and E can protect the heart from ischemic reperfusion arrhythmia.  These arrhythmias were being caused by oxidative stress and the resulting increase of free radicals.  Sparing everyone the science (look it up if you want), it seemed to me that oxidative stress could be causing my arrhythmias.
A little extra vitamin C and E can't hurt.  I already took a multi vitamin so I added some additional C and E to my regimen as well as a little magnesium.  My heart hadn't been so calm.  More research revealed that L-carnitine and selenium are useful as well.  so I added some of those to my diet.  The tachycardia I used to experience several hours after exercising has not occurred since a few days after I added the supplements.  I am thinking about adding beta-carotene as well.
There is much discussion about whether antioxidants are good or bad.  I think they are both, like anything.  However, they do help my condition so I will keep at it with the antioxidants.
Does anyone else have this sort of experience with antioxidants?
I had SVT for 20 years and was able to have a successful ablation for AVNRT type of SVT. You are on the right tract to try and figure out what can help or hurt. I found that fish oil, especially krill triggers my arrythmia. So does Coq10. These are supposed to be good for the heart but do the opposite. I take magnesium every night and that really helps, probably more than anything else.I use the CALM brand. Those of us with arrythmias have to literally listen to our hearts and reflect on the causes.