Anyone aware of a Home ECG EKG device?
My insurance won't pay for CardioNet and I need to catch my irregular rhythms and skipped beats at home.  I have had PVC's and PAC's (up to 5 in a row) for many years, but it has recently become almost constant skipped beats many many times each hour.  Is there an easy-to-use device that would determine PVC's from PAC's and Afib etc. Something that would analyze or print an ECG reading to show my doctor?
But your insurance would almost certainly pay for a Holter monitor if your doctor ordered it, and he could request either a 24 hour recording (probably fine if your extrasystoles are as frequent as you say), or a week-long one.  

That would be the cheapest way to go.  Or has your doc refused to order a Holter for you?
Yes, there is. I bought Kardia Mobile from AliveCor about a year ago for ~$100. You'll need a smartphone for that - I taped the device to the bottom of mine and have been using it ever since. My PAC'c/PVC's never go away and they are easy to check this way and also tell you what effect any medication has on them.