Heart Rhythm Community
Arm pain cardiac related?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Arm pain cardiac related?

So about a week ago i noticed some pain in my left forearm after lifting at the gym. I also take a boxing class and Im not sure if that is where it actually came from. Basically, i started getting some pretty frequent PVCs in the past few days and the possibility of the arm pain being cardiac related keeps floating in my head. I have been to a cardiologist in the past year after a run in with pvcs and he did all the tests ( EKG, utrasound, holter monitor, blood test) and said i had a perfectly normal heart with benign pvcs.

The pain in my arm feels what i would think nerve pain feels like. It normally goes down my forearm and then is sometimes in my wrist and hand. The reason Im not too concerned is that the pain started after a workout a week ago, and the PVCs started acting up in the past two days.

Thoughts?
612551_tn?1247839157
I'll guess you heart condition has not changed, but the arm pain may have caused some stress and the emotional upset may be triggering more PVC activity.  

Keep an "eye" on the PVC activity without emphasizing it (possible?) and wait for the arm to get better and see where that takes the PVC activity.  You know what is normal for you and if you are far off normal, or if the activity continues to worsen, see your doctor... is my suggestion.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
1755089_tn?1376057155
Blank
drewlevas uploaded new photos
6 hrs ago
4851940_tn?1385441629
Blank
jemma116 commented on photo