Arrhythmia or Pvc at the moment of ejaculation?
This happened more than once and I notice this seems to happen while I'm exercising as well, but not at the beginning of the exercise, but after 30 minutes maybe, but during sexual stimulation it starts almost from the beginning of the stimulation and at ejaculation my heart just skips beats, like 2 or 3 times, I feel it in my chest, its scary, now what I'm trying to ask has anyone else experience such a thing? it also happens during masturbation when I'm close to orgasm and very much exited it happens, right at the peak of pleasure when I'm ejaculating it happens, my heart would stop or the rhythm itself is irregular, very intense, my body tells me if continue the orgasm and did not interrupt it my heart will stop, so I literally don't have any pleasure anymore, all my orgasms are stopped due to whats happening at ejaculation, I stop them and lose erection as well, but that's not what I care about really right now, what I want to know what is going on? I did sereis of test EKG and Echo and blood work, also Holter last year and came back fine, as for the EKG and Echo they were done last month, any ideas please? thank you.
I get the same thing mostly during maturbation. I also get it while working out (I typically work out 6 days per week) during my weight lifting, especially triceps and squats / lunges. I think its simply the extra adrenaline in the body from getting worked up and the increased blood flow. Just like working out your legs increases your HR, I think it all ties together.

My cardio and 2 EPs have told me its of no concern since we have the normal blood/EKGs/Echos.

It can be scary but after  awhile you learn to ignore it more. I still notice it at times but it doesn't scare me :)
God bless you, thanks for you answer, I'm going to see my doc this weekend and tell him about this as well, just to be safe,thanks again :)
How long did it take for you to get over the feelings?
No problem at all! I am sure he will tell you that it is just fine :)
If you are asking me then I never got over them, but if you are asking the smoking hot chick then I really dunno!!
Haha aahhh anyone who has the last two days I've had them bad I'm afraid to have relations of the sort because of it. Exercise anything.
Thank you Swagert82 :p lol
And Joshua, have you doctor given you anything to help when they flair up?
Not yet I'm still in the testing of it and my heart rate goes from the 30s up to 160 back to 40s in no time so there not sure what to do yet. It  sure would be nice I'm getting lazy.