Arrythmias -- VERY frequent
Within the last week, I have noticed fluttering and perceived that I may have "skipped beats" that were beginning to occur VERY frequently -- I'm now to the point that I'm having what feels more like extra beats (now that I've held my hands to my chest and gotten more in-tune) or perhaps a hesitation (a skip first) and then a sort of strong "catch-up" type beat, but these are like every 5th 6th or 7th beat -- frequency varies.  Bottom line, I'm saying I'm having several of these in a minute, each and every minute that I'm awake.  WHAT the heck is going on all of a sudden?  I'm not having any chest pain, nor pain in my left arm / jaw / shoulder, and the more I read about this subject, the more I'm feeling like I"m overreacting, but this high a frequency surely SURELY IS NOT NORMAL.  Should I just go to the emergency room???  But, before someone offers up a simple "yes" or "no" answer . . . please, give some more information on this condition, and your thoughts on the frequency . . . my b/p at last check was 129 / 65 but with a pulse rate of 82 (since I'm 50, I felt the b/p reading was great, but the pulse seemed a bit high to be at rest).  I'm not asking for a diagnosis which I realize is impossible without an examination, what I'm asking for are the most likely possibilities.
You should see a cardiologist and have a holter monitor to see just how many of what type of arrhythmia you're having and to rule out any structural heart problems.

I knew I was have quite alot daily, but I was floored, as were my doctors, when I had very frequent pvc's; roughly 50,000 pvc's daily  - they were amazed i wasn't camping their doorsteps and had never been to the ER.

In a structurally normal heart, even 50,000 or 80,000 pvc's daily is "ok", but if left for a long length of time, you have about a 1% chance of developing pvc induced cardiomyopathy which normally reverses with treatment.  My cardiologist treats a woman with no structural heart problems who has 80,000 pvc's and he treats her with only meds.

The fact that you're not having any symptoms such as cp, sob, fainting is a very good sign.

Your bp seem very normal and your hr is perfect - normal bp is 120/80 or lower and HR is 60-100 during the day.

You are probably experiencing PVC's... forceful heart beat with irregular beat.   If you look at other posts you will see that they are very common, variable and usually benign, though as you found out, they don't feel that way.  The best thing to do is see your doctor to get at least an ECG to confirm PVC's.  Without any other symptoms, as you noted, there "nothing to worry about."  I keep telling myself that when they occur.  Good Luck.