Asymptomatic for Everything???
33 yr old female. Very fit (run for one hour /6+miles outdoors 3/4 x a week and yoga) Eat VERY HEALTHY and have NO HISTORY or major health prob. ****At the end of May my heart started beating weird (never has before). It was a little painful, but i thought well, it will go away. Symptoms increased in frequency and intensity over 7 weeks. Symptoms include: heart pounding, short of breath, chest pain, fatique, chest pressure, dizziness. Heart pounds so bad and hurts when lying down I can't lay down/ or sit.(also felt like i was suffocating) I had to sleep on the couch with elevated pillows. Up until now, im still running and trying to do all my activites. I even ran a 5K and my lungs were bleeding (i could taste it) and my breathing sounded like a dying animal (really pathetic) . All these symptoms were ANNOYING, painful, incapacitating, and NOT GOING AWAY. I had gone to the doctor on June 21st. They talked of sending me to the ER, but i wasn't interested. They did an EKG, NORMAL.Chest X-ray. NORMAL. I did a 48 hr Holter. NORMAL. July 2nd & 3rd. I couldn't sleep or even sit down. pain was at a "7". I have a high pain tolerance and am not scared of dying and have no stress or anxiety in my life. On July 4th I was so tired and nothing would touch my pain, so i had to go into ER (reluctantly). They repeated some of the above test and did Bld work. NORMAL. send me hm with pain meds said maybe it was paracarditis (NOPE). The next day I had a derm. apt. and went. they froze a little wart off my finger. In pain response my heart would NOT pump fast enough. I almost lost consiousness. I had to focus on my heart cause I wasnt sure if it was going to keep up (still was not scared or panicking). I was able to steady myself(was crying from pain, sweating and white) but ppl got me cold water and sugar tablets. Also, I almost got in 2 car accidents cause of lightheadedness (ran red light/which i have never done) and turned into ONE WAY oncoming traffic) for the next week i couldn't get out of the recliner. I was on flexeril (muscle relaxer) and vicodin and Ibpr. around the clock. After 7 days my symptoms were subsiding and I was on schedule to see cardiologist(July 12). After 2 disappointing visits and an Stress/Echo NORMAL. Im still just trudging along and doing the most I can in regards to daily activity. Since I can still run for 30 min (well I have once) and sleep in my bed again, im gunna do that for a while before I even try to go to a doc again. I just can't hear that Im NORMAL one more time!!!! I know my body. This is not in my head. Im not anxious or even afraid. I just would like to get this treated with and move on. Been reading stuff on the internet for a few months now, ANYBODY have any suggestions???? Thanks in advance!
In the the wart removal experience, you are describing the *classic* 'vasovagal response.'  You can google this term to get more ideas about what was happening there physiologically, but here are a couple of explanations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasovagal_response

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1661644

Did any of the doctors you saw offer an explanation for your symptoms, and if so, what was it?

Yes, I would say that sounds about right. I have never had this kind of episode before. The doctors have all just been very puzzled. they have all quickly ushered me out of their "care" as soon as test results proved I was in no immediate life/death state. I even asked the cardiologist for areas i might research, study, look into. He literally shrugged his shoulders and said, "Maybe it will clear up on its own."   WOW!
I suggest you post this in the Heart Expert forum here, where a cardiologist usually gets around to answering questios:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Heart-Disease/show/114
thank you for responding!