Best ablation surgeons?
I have been diagnosed with PVCs. I have them constantly, and can't function like this. I desperately want it gone. Has anyone had ablation for PVCs? I live in a city with mediocre medical care, and want to find the best doctors in the country for this. Any suggestions? I cannot imagine living like this, nor do I believe it is "normal" as the cardiologist here says. It might be common, but that doesn't make it "normal". Normal is how I felt a month ago. I want my life back.
Well if you're willing to travel hospitals such as the Cleveland Clinic are recognized worldwide for their delivery of heart surgery and other procedures, such as ablations.  There are many others.

Look for the nearest hospital that has a full-service heart facility, i.e., does surgery.  Then look at the doctors that practice there and find one that specializes in ablations, maybe even in the specific ablation you need.

I had open heart surgery at a smaller heart center, Doylestown Heart Institute and went there because my research said the director of surgery, my surgeon, was very experienced, yet young and had a great success record.
I see that you live in New Mexico. Your best bet is to go to Austin, Texas and see Dr. Natale. He is considered on of the best for ablations. He originally was at Cleveland Clinic and now is in Texas. If I were you I wouldn't look anywhere else. Like I said he is the best.
Mayo Clinic has clinics in Arizona.  I'd try them.