Blood Pressure
I am 20 years old eight months pregnant and after suffering from extream heat issues and light headiness i was told to check my blood pressure which was at 147/35 than checking my heart rate was at 103 per min. Is this within normal limits or should i be concerned...or is this natural at this stage of pregnancy.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!  Was it your doctor that checked your BP and heart rate?  I'm assuming you are seeing your doctor every week at this point in your pregnancy?  Normal BP is 120/80, but fluctuates somewhat per individual. An adult's heart rate should be between 60-100 BPM.  103 is not too far over and you do have extra fluid in your body during pregancy which will increase your heart rate and your BP some. It is common for women to experience BP fluctuations during pregnancy. Your doctor does watch that closely,so if it was not his office that took your BP, you should go in and let him check it. You can never be too careful during pregnancy.  Best to you!
Being prego and all, even with you having some blood pressure issues, there is barely any type of prescription medicine that a prego can take.  Mostly all medicine now a days is contradicted with pregnancy and passes into breast milk.  Unless your problem is very serious the doctor might make you tough it out  :(
your heart rate seems fine it will go up and down during preganacy so will your bp, but 147/35 does seem to be too high but bottom reading too low, thats why you might be feeling faint, have you checked your iron levels early on, the doctors wont treat this unless you have pre-eclampsia, that is when your bp goes right up a lot higher than yours, then you may be induced. you will be fine, with being 8 months you may be worried about the birth, have any more children? i had my first boy at 19 then had one more  boy at 24.
This is actually my first full term babe...i miscarried twins in may of 2009 so their actually watching me very closely...they are currently running me through all sorts of blood sugar test and typeing and aneia to see exactly where the problems lie. They do not have me on weekly check ups even though it is a high risk pregnancy because of me being required to go to the military hospitol.