Heart Rhythm Community
Blue fingers after Pace Maker

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

Blue fingers after Pace Maker

My wife is a 31yo WF that has been in remission for Hodgkins Lymphoma Stage 3B for approximately 8 years.  She had chemo and radiation therapy which led to multiple heart problems over thos 8 years.  Approximately 2 months ago she had a pacemaker pput in after an ablation failed to fix her tachycardia issues.
While we were out the other day she showed me her hands.  Both hands had blue spots and most of her fingers were blue.  Other than tiring easily the pace maker seems to be working well.  It is currently set to 80 low 100 high in order to help the leads fibrose.
She is a nurse and has a tendancy to not tell me everything and I would like to know what may be going on and if I should be making her go to the Cardiologist sooner than her December 5th check up.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
Is she on Amioderone?  That is a side effect that happens when you are in the sun.  My Mother had it and I've heard from a nurse that it is a side effect.    It was pretty scary looking, but apparrently is harmless, it is just a side effect like some antibiotics say avoid sunlight if you are taking them.  Hope this of some help.
Not to my knowledge.  She has come off all her meds since the surgery.  Thanks for the input though.