CARDIO WORKOUT BEFORE BREAKFAST?
Medium intensity cardio workout such as bicycle riding or fast walking, duration 30-40min before breakfast with adequate hydration.

1. How good/bad it is for a cardio-vascular system and heart in generally?
(I'm especially interested in bad side-effects)

*I heard that any kind of activity in the mourning is no good for the spine discus because they are swollen, does it apply for mentioned type of workouts?

P.S. Sorry for my englsih.

2. And what about the side-effects of using green tea before workout as a booster?
I believe moderate (not intense) morning exercise should contribute to good cardiovascular health.  As for the spine, perhaps morning would require a little more attention to a warm-up period, say a few minutes of stretching and slow walking before the bicycle or fast walking.

That's how I see it.  
Since blood is sent preferentially to the gut after eating--for the sake of digestion--moderate exercise before breakfast would theoretically be better in terms of blood irculation to the muscles.

No problem with exercising with 'swollen' discs:  They are actually a bit plumper after a whole night lying down (counteracting gravity), and that just means that the spaces between the vertebrae are a bit wider--which equals a more comfortable back.

Drinking green tea will give you a tiny, tiny bit of caffeine, which could make you feel perkier.  However, the water it's dissolved in also means you'll have to urinate more.
Thanks everyone!
You've been useful ;)
Anybody else who has something to say regarding this issue is welcomed to do so.