CK-MB Too low ?
I had been taking adderall for more than a year, during that period I experienced chest discomfort but nothing unmanageable. Recently I decided to stop taking it for a month and see if the discomfort disappears, which it did not.
So I decided to take blood test, everything showed fine except for CK-MB, which was <0.2, deemed "ABNORMAL" on the result, as the range is 0.5 - 2.0 ng/ml. Prior to the blood draw a doctor listened to my heart and he said that he heard some noise and suggested me to do a ultrasound but that came back fine.

Right now the only thing that concerns me is the low CK-MB level, is it an indication of something serious ? I tried to find information on it but it seems that having a high CK-MB level is indicative of heart damage but there is nothing I can find on LOW CK-MB level.

Can I still take adderall ? Thanks for the help !
I'm not an expert on the subject, but I didn't know CK-MB had a lower limit, perhaps that's just a lower average.  I'm pretty sure this is an enzyme that is detected when muscle is damaged.  It's one of the indicators that someone has had a myocardial infarction, or damage to their heart muscle for whatever reason.  It doesn't even need to be from a blood clot, it could be from exercise.

For instance, if you check for it in runners right after a marathon, 40% will have very elevated levels.

When I was in my 20s I used to lift weights a lot.  I worked in a hospital and one of the lab techs checked my blood once and my CK-MB level was 36 ng/ml! (we weren't even checking for that).    WOW, show that to an ER doc and they would go nuts.  That was from me lifting weights, and the muscle damage that occurs from it.

So, personally I don't think being below the lower average is a big deal at all.  I always thought lower was better.  

You should be asking your doctor about what meds you can take.  Someone who knows what other meds you are on, goals, and history should be giving you that advise.