Can HCM develop suddenly?
I'm a 19 year old male. I had an echo done 2 months ago and everything came back normal (besides physiological regurgitation in mitral, tricupsid, and pulmonic valves) which apparently were normal findings. But no cardiomyopathy and all measurements were normal.

I have anxiety and get normal tachycardias during my panic attacks and I was wondering if hcm (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) can develop out of nowhere and due to anxiety? I'm paranoid of having a worse problem such as "ventricular tachycardia". But iv had ekgs and echos. Anybody?
I believe the main causes of HCM are high blood pressure and genetics.
I would try not to worry about this. You apparently have been tested and dont have it. If you dont have high blood pressure and no family history of a problem, and no indication of a problem after testing, chances are you are worrying for no good reason. Same thing with VT.  If your doc has looked at you and doesn't think there is a problem, I wouldn't make your anxiety worse by worrying about your heart.

Have you talked to someone about your anxiety and the cause of it? Of course a lot of people are affected by this, but it would be good if you could get that under control sooner rather than later. No point in suffering if you can get it taken care of and be done with it.

BTW, looking at your other posts.  Skinny people do tend to have a right axis deviation. I am 5'7" and weigh 145 and have right axis deviation due to the fact I am skinny. When you are skinny, your heart rests in your rib cage in a way that is slightly rotated relative to the way other people's hearts are oriented. This causes the overall "axis" or flow of charge around the surface of your chest to be skewed, which gives you the right deviation.  

Its hard to say why an ekg would be interpreted as abnormal.  You have to inquire about the interpretation, and then determine whether there is really anything meaningful in it.  For instance, you might find out if you ask that having a heart rate of 145bpm when at rest was what was considered abnormal. Additional analysis and tests may have been performed to understand whether 145bpm translates into anxiety or something else. If it was anxiety, then the true meaning in the reading is that the cause of the high heart rate was anxiety. We now have what we need to pursue why there is anxiety, and once they know that, they can figure out how to stop it.

Sorry to hear about your issues.  I hope you get this sorted out soon.

Thank you so much I appreciate your insight. Is rightward axis deviation harmful?
Right axis deviation is not harmful.  It is the result of the way charge flows on the surface of your chest when your heart beats.  If its cause is having your heart rotated in your rib cage because of your skinniness, as long as you are not too skinny, well that is better heartwise than being overweight.