Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
Chest Pain along with pain in left arm/hand and side

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

I was told by my doctor a few years ago that I had a heart murmur. I never really experienced any complications with it. For the last 2 weeks or so, I've been getting really sharp, sudden pains in my chest. The pain also goes to my arm and hand. Sometimes, it'll even go down my leg and foot, and sometimes my head. Weird thing, it is only my left side! I have an appointment tomorrow, but want to see if anyone might know something?? It takes a lot to get me to a doctor, and I know I need to see one ASAP, and that's a big deal for me. Please, any suggestions would help.
There aren't any causes of cardiac pain that I am familiar with that radiate to the legs.  Your doctor will ask you about the symptoms and what brings them on and relieves them.  If they are suspicious about cardiac causes, they will order appropriate stress test.  I think you are just going to have to wait this one out until you talk to your doctor.

Good luck.
I hope  you get an answer real soon Christina, am sorry I can't help, but know what it's like to be worried about yourself :(
A related discussion, Chest Pain- goes down left arm was started.