Chest fluttering
I just turned 32 and have been struggling with acid reflux and other GI issues most of the 2nd half of the year. One of the biggest concerns I've had is the random chest fluttering that happens throughout the day. I tried folllowing patterns on when it happens but it is quite random. First I thought it was from coffee but it continued after I quit drinking it. Though it was after specific foods but nothing too specific. The last one was when I first move from sitting or laying or bending over. I've also had it happen one while lifting weights and once during a cardio session bike ride.  Every time I went to the hospital or family dr they said nothing is wrong and it's just the acid reflux. For some reason I just feel like something isn't right and don't want to accept that diagnosis. It worries me when it happens, although it is just a 2-3 second episode. If it was only once or twice I probably wouldn't worry too much but it happens maybe 20x during the day.  I had an upper endoscopy last year ad going for an echo and monitor on Jan 10th. Any ideas?
Been happening to me for most of my 58 years. Sounds like you had an echo. If so and there were no findings you're fine. These are normal kinds of events, most likely PVC's which feel like fluttering but in reality are an early beat causing a pause then a hard restart. They can be three or four beats in a row and feel like fluttering. That's what mine are.
Sounds like Hiatal Hernia to me. Has anybody ever looked into that?
I would have thought that would have been picked up during my upper endoscopy last year, in April. That's the part that stumps me a bit.
Probably vagal tone.  
That sounds like my symptoms, and mine are PVCs and PACs. Have you worn a 30 day holter monitor? That might be the best way to find out what's going on,
Check Vitamin D and magnesium levels
Did your fluttering start around the time your GI issues started? Do you notice any increase in burping? Often when my pvc's act up I notice a distinct increase in gas coming up my esophagus.
Sometimes these are related to GI issues, perhaps due to the nearness of the Vagus Nerve.  The thing to remember is that if you've had a cardiac workup and can do all your usual stuff, these symptoms are just bodily "noise," and of no medical significance at all.  Really.