Chest moving when heart beats
Sometimes, I can see see my chest moving when my heart beats even if my HR is within normal limits.  I had a Dr. on another forum tell me this is normal but I was curious if this happens to anyone else.  I have never noticed my husband or daughter's chest moving like this.
I have had similar symptons now for about 4 years, getting worse.
Not only does my chest move when my heart beats, but I can hear the beats loudly.  Right now, as I type, the words on the screen move (jump) slightly with every heart beat.  It has become very annoying and very distracting when I try to go to sleep.
The heart beat seems to be much louder at nights, trying to sleep.  Sometimes I blow through my nose while pinching it, to cause a buildup in ear pressure so the sound of the heart beat can only be heard faintly so I can go to sleep.  It does not work every time.
My heart doctor says that's an ear problem, not a heart problem.  My ear/nose/throat doctor says he does not see anything abnormal.
My heart specialist says not to worry -- I suspect he thinks I'm exaggerating.  That this is normal on some people, although the admits I'm his worse case when it comes to strong heart beats.
I just don't know what to do at this point.

Kind of a weird question, but are you small framed?  I often wonder if a small frame  could make these things to be more noticable.  I feel them hard in my chest sometimes where it actually moves too.  I am trying to figure these things out cause they are drivin me mad.
I am not small framed and I have it 24/7 it's seriously annoying
There have been plenty of other people on the board mention this - seeing the heart beat in the chest, in the abdomen and other various parts of the body. But it doesn't add up to anything dangerous. It's just there and a heartbeat is a good thing. If I'm in bed and reading a book I don't rest the book directly on my tummy or the book will bob up and down in time to my heartbeat. I either hold it up (if it's a paperback) or put a pillow between me and the book.
Like Ireneo, I think this is normal. I also see my chest moving as my heart beats... my stomach and other parts of my body too.... especially the radial artery at the wrist-- kinda throbs. At times my bed shakes in time to my heart. I think it is more likely if your heart rate is slower and harder.  Mine is normally 50-60 bpm and the movement is significant. When my head is on my pillow, I hear my heart beating too.  Kind of reassuring because then I know I'm in normal sinus rhythm.  When I'm in afib the effect is lost.
I don't have a small frame and I see my chest jump with PVCs even if I have a shirt on; especially lying down; I don't think its a big deal.
I'm 13 years old with not a very slim stucture and Ive heard people saying its because people are too thin and then when I say I have it they dont believe me until they see my chest moving it does it all day everyday every heart beat even right now when i am writing this my screen is moving up and down and its so annoying Ive read online that it could actually be something wrong with the heart but I dont know. The worst part of this is when I wake up in the morning I have to keep my eyes closed for a while other wise I will hear the heart beat very loud in my ears and when it does that it is actually painful. Also because of my chest moving so much I had to stop reading because I couldnt read the words and reading is my favourite thing to do hope we get answers soon