Chest pain when touched
I've noticed some extreme pain in my chest when it is touched.  It is above the breasts and in the middle closer to the right.  It only hurts when touched but that includes many things such as dressing, even sleeping.  Do you know what it might be?
You should have this checked.  You may have a deep tissue abcess that will continue to "grow" until it becomes visible as swollen tissue.  My son had a similar issue recently and what started as a sensitive shoulder wound up being 3 days in the hospital with surgery to drain the abcess and remove necrotic (dead) tissue.  Dressing, drying after bath, hugging etc. hurt him...and I (being the "wise" mother) poo-pooed it as "nothing" until the goose-egg sized lump appeared on his clavicle.

Abcesses are not dangerous, but they can be painful, and a doctor will know how to treat it.
Yep - get it checked - NOW!! -
I've let things go on in the past and my worry is the effect of any infection on your health generally and heart rhythmn in particular.
best wishes
dave
Hi. I had this and it turned out to be 15 gallstones in my gallbladder.  Had it out and no more pain there!
Cindy
Sorry, I just read your note again and mine was under the breast.  I do have pain at the top also but it is on both sides.  It is fibromyalgia.  Doesn't sound like what you have.  Sorry, I am no help!  Good Luck and keep posting, so you can hep others also.